Since 1977, Leadership Evansville has trained over 2,500 individuals representing hundreds of companies and organizations in our community. While LE’s mission to develop effective community leaders remains paramount, leadership opportunities and responsibilities aren’t confined to one dimension of your life. Our curriculum focuses on skills you can use anywhere to help people and teams get better results—whether at work with colleagues and clients, for a board or community organization, within your family and circle of friends, or with neighborhood, community, or school projects. REGISTER HERE!
- Watch: Lynn Miller Pease on In Depth with Brad Byrd
- Listen: Lynn Miller Pease talks to WIKY about COL and Name Change
- LE reveals name change at 24th Annual Celebration of Leadership Awards and spotlights servant leaders throughout community
- LE invites community to 24th Annual Celebration of Leadership; Fifth Third returns as title sponsor
- Community Leadership Program – October 23-25, 2018