Since 1977, Leadership Evansville has trained over 2,500 individuals representing hundreds of companies and organizations in our community. While LE’s mission to develop effective community leaders remains paramount, leadership opportunities and responsibilities aren’t confined to one dimension of your life. Our curriculum focuses on skills you can use anywhere to help people and teams get better results—whether at work with colleagues and clients, for a board or community organization, within your family and circle of friends, or with neighborhood, community, or school projects. REGISTER HERE!
- First-Ever Televised 25th Annual Celebration of Leadership Spotlights Community Servant Leaders
- LE Connects with Chambers of Commerce Leaders
- LE Connects with Brian Holtz of the Parks Department
- LE Connects with David Smith of EVSC
- Leadership Everyone Announces New Board of Directors and Projects at 2020 Annual Meeting