To develop effective leaders committed to using diversity and creativity for the betterment of the community. Leadership Everyone, through its staff and volunteers, teaches people to identify their passion for community improvement, to make a commitment to create a better community, and to take responsibility for making sustainable changes.
These attitudes, skills, and processes are taught to adults, youth, organizations, not-for-profits, businesses, educational institutions, neighborhood associations, churches, and other leadership programs.
The Vision of Leadership Everyone remains timely over the years because LE continues to transform as we discover new ways to build and sustain communities.
Founded in 1976 by a group of future-thinking local leaders, LE’s original commitment to community-wide betterment remains unique and strong.
- Brings together people with different talents, gifts, and perspectives
- Transforms these individuals into leaders who embrace the concept of community trusteeship and the collaborative process
- Develops in them an understanding of how today’s leaders function, and teaches them the skills to apply this knowledge
- Teaches effective processes, especially visioning a preferred future, consensus decision-making, and collaboration
- Provides real life opportunities to use their knowledge, skills, and processes through practice and performance
Leadership Everyone Announces New Board of Directors and and Shares Regional Project at “The Annual”
Leadership Everyone reviewed 2018-2019’s accomplishments and celebrated the coming year’s plans at their event, The Annual. This year, LE proudly recognized the 2018-19 Community Leadership Program graduates and bestowed the Alumnus of the Year awards to two...
Click here to watch Brad Byrd interview Lynn Miller Pease about the 24th Annual Celebration of Leadership and the name change!...
Click here to listen to Lynn Miller Pease's interview with WIKY: https://wiky.com/news/articles/2019/mar/15/listen-celebration-of-leadership-awards/