Leadership Everyone is…
DIVERSE SERVANT LEADERS TRANSFORMING COMMUNITY.
Engaging and inspiring diverse servant leaders to transform the community through vision, collaboration, volunteerism, engagement, and generosity.
Through our leadership experiences (Community Leadership Program, Celebration of Leadership, VOICE) we bring together an inclusive, diverse group of people who we train in servant leadership to use their strengths and passions to form collaborative community impact movements in order to make change, solve problems or take advantage of the opportunities in our region.
The Vision of Leadership Everyone remains timely over the years because LE continues to transform as we discover new ways to build and sustain communities.
Founded in 1976 by a group of future-thinking local leaders, LE’s original commitment to community-wide betterment remains unique and strong.
- Brings together people with different talents, gifts, and perspectives
- Transforms these individuals into leaders who embrace the concept of community trusteeship and the collaborative process
- Develops in them an understanding of how today’s leaders function, and teaches them the skills to apply this knowledge
- Teaches effective processes, especially visioning a preferred future, consensus decision-making, and collaboration
- Provides real life opportunities to use their knowledge, skills, and processes through practice and performance
EVANSVILLE, Ind., June 30, 2020 — Leadership Everyone’s Celebration of Leadership Awards (COL) – title sponsored by Fifth Third Bank – held their annual event on WNIN this year to celebrate inspiring examples of servant leadership by individuals, projects and...
This Tuesday, LE Connects featured Tara Barney of the Southwest Indiana Chamber of Commerce and Ellen Redding of the Henderson Chamber of Commerce discussing reopening as it pertains to local business. Check out the video here! Join us next Tuesday at 4 pm for another...
This Tuesday, LE Connects featured Brian Holtz, Director of the City of Evansville Parks and Recreation Department and member of the Reopen Evansville Task Force gave us updates about reopening in relation to our city's quality of life. Join us next Tuesday at 4 pm...
Calendar of Events
Help Us Transform Community
Sign up for our newsletter today.