Leadership Everyone is…
DIVERSE SERVANT LEADERS TRANSFORMING COMMUNITY.
To develop effective leaders committed to using diversity and creativity for the betterment of the community. Leadership Evansville, through its staff and volunteers, teaches people to identify their passion for community betterment, to make a commitment to create a better community, and to take responsibility for making sustainable changes.
These attitudes, skills, and processes are taught to adults, youth, organizations, not-for-profits, businesses, educational institutions, neighborhood associations, churches, and other leadership programs.
The Vision of Leadership Everyone remains timely over the years because LE continues to transform as we discover new ways to build and sustain communities. Founded in 1976 by a group of future-thinking local leaders, LE’s original commitment to community-wide betterment remains unique and strong. Leadership Everyone:
- Brings together people with different talents, gifts, and perspectives
- Transforms these individuals into leaders who embrace the concept of community trusteeship and the collaborative process
- Develops in them an understanding of how today’s leaders function, and teaches them the skills to apply this knowledge
- Teaches effective processes, especially visioning a preferred future, consensus decision-making, and collaboration
- Provides real life opportunities to use their knowledge, skills, and processes through practice and performance
On September 14, 5-6:30 pm, at Old National Events Plaza, Leadership Everyone (LE) will reveal the data from their Regional VOICE sessions that show what participants want for a preferred future. Since 2020, LE has hosted 73 Regional VOICE visioning sessions in...
Leadership Everyone celebrated its work throughout the region, recognized new LE alumni, and elected the 2023-2024 Board of Directors Leadership Everyone (LE) reflected on another successful year of engaging with regional servant leaders and fostering community growth...
This year’s televised Celebration of Leadership Award Ceremony shined a spotlight on 133 nominees for their examples of servant leadership and contributions to their community. Leadership Everyone presented 45 awards that recognized diverse people, projects, and...
Calendar of Events
Help Us Transform Community
Find out how to participate in our five-county Regional VOICE project!
Sign up for our newsletter today.