Leadership Everyone is…
DIVERSE SERVANT LEADERS TRANSFORMING COMMUNITY.
Engaging and inspiring diverse servant leaders to transform the community through vision, collaboration, volunteerism, engagement, and generosity.
Through our leadership experiences (Community Leadership Program, Celebration of Leadership, VOICE) we bring together an inclusive, diverse group of people who we train in servant leadership to use their strengths and passions to form collaborative community impact movements in order to make change, solve problems or take advantage of the opportunities in our region.
The Vision of Leadership Everyone remains timely over the years because LE continues to transform as we discover new ways to build and sustain communities.
Founded in 1976 by a group of future-thinking local leaders, LE’s original commitment to community-wide betterment remains unique and strong.
- Brings together people with different talents, gifts, and perspectives
- Transforms these individuals into leaders who embrace the concept of community trusteeship and the collaborative process
- Develops in them an understanding of how today’s leaders function, and teaches them the skills to apply this knowledge
- Teaches effective processes, especially visioning a preferred future, consensus decision-making, and collaboration
- Provides real life opportunities to use their knowledge, skills, and processes through practice and performance
EVANSVILLE, Ind., (January 11, 2022) Leadership Everyone (LE) invites the community to celebrate the 121 nominees during the 27th Annual Celebration of Leadership (COL) on March 30, 2022, from 7:00-8:00 p.m. LE is partnering once more with WNIN to bring the event to...
EVANSVILLE, Ind., (November 18, 2021) WHAT: Leadership Everyone (LE) seeks nominations for its 27th Annual Celebration of Leadership Awards Ceremony (COL) for individuals, youth, programs/projects and organizations/businesses who make significant, collaborative...
EVANSVILLE, Ind., (June 11, 2021) – Leadership Everyone (LE) celebrated another year of servant leadership and community engagement during its Annual Meeting on June 10, 2021. Despite the hurdles faced by COVID-19, LE held two Community Leadership Programs, televised...