Leadership Everyone is…
DIVERSE SERVANT LEADERS TRANSFORMING COMMUNITY.
Engaging and inspiring diverse servant leaders to transform the community through vision, collaboration, volunteerism, engagement, and generosity.
Through our leadership experiences (Community Leadership Program, Celebration of Leadership, VOICE) we bring together an inclusive, diverse group of people who we train in servant leadership to use their strengths and passions to form collaborative community impact movements in order to make change, solve problems or take advantage of the opportunities in our region.
The Vision of Leadership Everyone remains timely over the years because LE continues to transform as we discover new ways to build and sustain communities.
Founded in 1976 by a group of future-thinking local leaders, LE’s original commitment to community-wide betterment remains unique and strong.
- Brings together people with different talents, gifts, and perspectives
- Transforms these individuals into leaders who embrace the concept of community trusteeship and the collaborative process
- Develops in them an understanding of how today’s leaders function, and teaches them the skills to apply this knowledge
- Teaches effective processes, especially visioning a preferred future, consensus decision-making, and collaboration
- Provides real life opportunities to use their knowledge, skills, and processes through practice and performance
Yesterday, LE Connects featured LE Board Member, Reverend Holly Rankin Zaher, talking about how to mindfully navigate the new challenges of this year's holiday season. Watch below!
Leadership Everyone officially unveiled the exciting community initiative, Regional VOICE, on Thursday, 9/17, at Evansville Regional Airport. 130 people representing the five surrounding counties attended the impressive event in person, via Zoom, and through...
Yesterday, LE Connects featured Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Indiana, explaining their mission and how you can help by volunteering or becoming a Big. Check out the video here!