Leadership Everyone is…
DIVERSE SERVANT LEADERS TRANSFORMING COMMUNITY.
Engaging and inspiring diverse servant leaders to transform the community through vision, collaboration, volunteerism, engagement, and generosity.
Through our leadership experiences (Community Leadership Program, Celebration of Leadership, VOICE) we bring together an inclusive, diverse group of people whom we train in servant leadership to use their strengths and passions to form collaborative community impact movements in order to make change, solve problems or take advantage of the opportunities in our region.
The Vision of Leadership Everyone remains timely over the years because LE continues to transform as we discover new ways to build and sustain communities. Founded in 1976 by a group of future-thinking local leaders, LE’s original commitment to community-wide betterment remains unique and strong. Leadership Everyone:
- Brings together people with different talents, gifts, and perspectives
- Transforms these individuals into leaders who embrace the concept of community trusteeship and the collaborative process
- Develops in them an understanding of how today’s leaders function, and teaches them the skills to apply this knowledge
- Teaches effective processes, especially visioning a preferred future, consensus decision-making, and collaboration
- Provides real life opportunities to use their knowledge, skills, and processes through practice and performance
EVANSVILLE, IND. – Leadership Everyone (LE) invites the community to celebrate the 133 nominees during the 28th Annual Celebration of Leadership (COL) on March 23, 2023, from 7:00-8:00 p.m. LE is partnering once more with WNIN to televise the event again this year....
WHAT: Leadership Everyone (LE) seeks nominations for its 28th Annual Celebration of Leadership Awards Ceremony(COL) for individuals, youth, programs/projects and organizations/businesses who make significant, collaborative contributions that improve and transform...
LE celebrated its work throughout the region, recognized LE alumni and elected the 2022-2023 board of directors EVANSVILLE, Ind., May 24, 2022 – Leadership Everyone (LE) reflected on another successful year of engaging with regional servant leaders and fostering...
Calendar of Events
Help Us Transform Community
Find out how to participate in our five-county Regional VOICE project!
Sign up for our newsletter today.