RSVP to Celebration of Leadership
Join us in August 2020 at Old National Events Plaza for the 25th Annual Celebration of Leadership!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUES. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
- 4:00pm – Doors open in Exhibit Hall
- 4:15-5:15pm – Reception with cash bar
- 5:30pm – Ceremony begins in Exhibit Hall
Register below or by calling 812-425-3828; emailing at [email protected].
- There is no meal provided at this event. Cash bar only. Bring discrete snacks/drink if necessary.
- CAN’T AFFORD A TICKET? Use the “complimentary” option–we want to make sure EVERYONE can attend!
- Seating is first-come, first-served, theatre style (no tables). The event gets very crowded so please come early if you have a large group
- HAVE FUN! Meet people. Plan on being inspired.
Celebration of Leadership is a remarkably diverse and inclusive annual event whereby Leadership Everyone publicly seeks out and honors individuals, projects or organizations who make significant, collaborative contributions that improve and transform our community. Celebration of Leadership recognizes examples of outstanding community and public service in the following categories: Arts; Community & Neighborhood; Education; Government, Public Service, & Environment; and Health & Social Services.
Leadership Everyone intends to demonstrate and celebrate the depth of our citizens’ commitment to our community. Therefore, we offer a special thanks to anyone who takes the time to recognize and nominate our honorees. Without you, there is no celebration.
Leadership Everyone has decided to reschedule the 25th Annual Celebration of Leadership program to August 2020 (date TBA). We are taking this step in line with the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization’s guidance to minimize large group...
Thank you, everyone, for submitting so many great nominations for Celebration of Leadership 2020! Here are the lists of nominees by division. If you see an error or don't see your nomination listed, let us know by THIS FRIDAY, 1/10. And don't forget to RSVP to the...
Leadership Everyone Announces New Board of Directors and and Shares Regional Project at “The Annual”
Leadership Everyone reviewed 2018-2019’s accomplishments and celebrated the coming year’s plans at their event, The Annual. This year, LE proudly recognized the 2018-19 Community Leadership Program graduates and bestowed the Alumnus of the Year awards to two...