RSVP to Celebration of Leadership
Join us on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at Old National Events Plaza for the 25th Annual Celebration of Leadership!
- 4:00pm – Doors open in Exhibit Hall
- 4:15-5:15pm – Light hors d’oeuvre reception
- 5:30pm – Ceremony begins in Exhibit Hall
Register by calling 812-425-3828; emailing at [email protected]; or via PayPal below.
- NO PHYSICAL TICKETS ARE ISSUED–all tickets are will-call under the name of the purchaser.
- Seating is theatre-style and is first-come, first-served.
- Nominees receive two free reservations and need only to contact us to claim them.
- Nominees must arrive no later than 4:45 to register.
Please select your desired ticket type below and click “Add to Cart,” which will take you to your PayPal cart, where you can adjust the number of tickets. If you need both types of tickets (adult & student), click “Continue Shopping” in your cart, which will direct you back to this page, or simply come back to this page to select another ticket type. Please call us if you have any questions.
Leadership Everyone Announces New Board of Directors and and Shares Regional Project at “The Annual”
Leadership Everyone reviewed 2018-2019’s accomplishments and celebrated the coming year’s plans at their event, The Annual. This year, LE proudly recognized the 2018-19 Community Leadership Program graduates and bestowed the Alumnus of the Year awards to two...
Click here to watch Brad Byrd interview Lynn Miller Pease about the 24th Annual Celebration of Leadership and the name change!...
Click here to listen to Lynn Miller Pease's interview with WIKY: https://wiky.com/news/articles/2019/mar/15/listen-celebration-of-leadership-awards/