RSVP to Celebration of Leadership
Join us in August 2020 at Old National Events Plaza for the 25th Annual Celebration of Leadership!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUES. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
- 4:00pm – Doors open in Exhibit Hall
- 4:15-5:15pm – Reception with cash bar
- 5:30pm – Ceremony begins in Exhibit Hall
Register below or by calling 812-425-3828; emailing at [email protected].
- There is no meal provided at this event. Cash bar only. Bring discrete snacks/drink if necessary.
- CAN’T AFFORD A TICKET? Use the “complimentary” option–we want to make sure EVERYONE can attend!
- Seating is first-come, first-served, theatre style (no tables). The event gets very crowded so please come early if you have a large group
- HAVE FUN! Meet people. Plan on being inspired.
Celebration of Leadership is a remarkably diverse and inclusive annual event whereby Leadership Everyone publicly seeks out and honors individuals, projects or organizations who make significant, collaborative contributions that improve and transform our community. Celebration of Leadership recognizes examples of outstanding community and public service in the following categories: Arts; Community & Neighborhood; Education; Government, Public Service, & Environment; and Health & Social Services.
Leadership Everyone intends to demonstrate and celebrate the depth of our citizens’ commitment to our community. Therefore, we offer a special thanks to anyone who takes the time to recognize and nominate our honorees. Without you, there is no celebration.
This Tuesday, LE Connects featured David Smith, Superintendent of Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation, who provided us with updates and answered important questions about COVID-19 as it relates to our local students. Join us next Tuesday at 4 pm for another LE...
Leadership Everyone (LE) recently held their Annual Meeting on Zoom, reviewing 2019-2020’s accomplishments and celebrating the coming year’s plans. During the meeting, LE proudly recognized the 2019-20 Community Leadership Program graduates and bestowed the Alumnus of...
This Tuesday, Leadership Everyone featured Lynn Herr and Joe Gries of the Vanderburgh County Health Department. There were great questions raised and ideas offered! Stay tuned for data from this session. Meanwhile, check out the video! And join us next Tuesday for...