RSVP to Celebration of Leadership
Join us in August 2020 at Old National Events Plaza for the 25th Annual Celebration of Leadership!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUES. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
- 4:00pm – Doors open in Exhibit Hall
- 4:15-5:15pm – Reception with cash bar
- 5:30pm – Ceremony begins in Exhibit Hall
Register below or by calling 812-425-3828; emailing at [email protected].
- There is no meal provided at this event. Cash bar only. Bring discrete snacks/drink if necessary.
- CAN’T AFFORD A TICKET? Use the “complimentary” option–we want to make sure EVERYONE can attend!
- Seating is first-come, first-served, theatre style (no tables). The event gets very crowded so please come early if you have a large group
- HAVE FUN! Meet people. Plan on being inspired.
Celebration of Leadership is a remarkably diverse and inclusive annual event whereby Leadership Everyone publicly seeks out and honors individuals, projects or organizations who make significant, collaborative contributions that improve and transform our community. Celebration of Leadership recognizes examples of outstanding community and public service in the following categories: Arts; Community & Neighborhood; Education; Government, Public Service, & Environment; and Health & Social Services.
Leadership Everyone intends to demonstrate and celebrate the depth of our citizens’ commitment to our community. Therefore, we offer a special thanks to anyone who takes the time to recognize and nominate our honorees. Without you, there is no celebration.
Yesterday, LE Connects featured Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Indiana, explaining their mission and how you can help by volunteering or becoming a Big. Check out the video here!
After meeting last week with medical professionals and local school officials, Mayor Winnecke followed the recommendation of implementing an Executive Order to require face coverings in an effort to stop the further spread of COVID-19. Watch this update from July 14:...
EVANSVILLE, Ind., June 30, 2020 — Leadership Everyone’s Celebration of Leadership Awards (COL) – title sponsored by Fifth Third Bank – held their annual event on WNIN this year to celebrate inspiring examples of servant leadership by individuals, projects and...